3DComm is a full-service public relations, marketing, branding and event planning agency.
We cater to luxury brands within the lifestyle, wellbeing, automotive and boating industries.
3DComm is a creative communications agency, who works with and supports clients with
traditional PR, internal communications, crisis management,
brand, rebranding & marketing strategy and event management & venue finding.
3DComm is built as a virtual agency, catering to clients anywhere in the world.
We gather talent and have a team of top professionals to accomplish our mission.
Bring us your challenge,
we will bring you our thoughts
- Public Relations - Knowing what to do: when, where, how, for whom & because
- Marketing - Brand vision, target, research and strategy.
- Events - Identifying and overcoming the unique challenges, delivering an event that stands out in the crowded marketplace, trigger action according to goals.
- Branding - It is about creating a vision that represents your company, re-branding is an opportunity for change.
- A boutique Team - Small specialised team who cares about you; we use emotional intelligence, we listen and we work with you.
Who is 3DComm
- Dedicated; Dependable; Devoted; Direct; Discrete; Diligent;
- Decisive; Disciplined; Determined; Deductive; Delivers; Dynamic;
- Engages; Empowers; Inspires; Effective;
- Multilingual; Multitasked;
- Organised; Seamless; Consistent; Exceeds goals.
A Boutique Agency because:
3DComm is more than a Publics Relations, Marketing or Events Agency.
Services we offer
- Communications strategy; Public Relations; Crisis Management; Internal Communications
- Media Relations; Press Office
- Marketing plan; Brand Identity; Rebranding
- Content development, Translations, Copywriting
- Website branding and content development
- Logistics, Event management
- Guest Management
Events we can organise
- Conferences, Press conferences, Meetings, Retailer meetings
- Galas, Award ceremonies, Conventions, Corporate dinners
- Trade fairs, Exhibitions, In-store events
- Roadshows, team-building workshops
- What is needed to organize an event
- Booking the venue – Travel, transportation
- Accomodations Catering, equipment
- Entertainment – Equipment – Staffing
- Security – Activities